Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Isagenix Wellness

I am now going into my 2nd month of Isagenix. So far I have lost about 16 pounds and considerable inches. And that is even after I made a few batches of my homemade bread and pigged out on bread for a few days. I have NOT been strictly adhering to their plan. I just take the supplements and find that I am just eating a lot less over all as the supplements seem to satisfy my appetite throughout the day. I can eat whatever I want when I eat. This may slow down the weight loss but it is certainly not stopping it. I had mild detox headaches in the beginning but now they no longer occur.

It is important to not that the wellness packages are for performance, health and wellness. Weight loss is just a side effect of that.

So far so good.

No comments: